10 Essential Oils for Relaxation and Stress Relief
Feeling stressed? Don't worry, I've got some essential oils that will make you feel so relaxed, you'll be as calm as a sloth on a Sunday afternoon.
- First up, we have lavender. This classic essential oil has been used for centuries to promote relaxation and reduce anxiety. Just a few drops in your diffuser and you'll feel like you're floating on a cloud of relaxation.
- Next, we have frankincense. This oil has a warm, spicy scent that can help calm your nerves and reduce feelings of stress. Plus, it makes you feel like a wise king or queen ruling over your stress-free kingdom.
- If you're feeling a little blue, try bergamot. This citrusy oil has been shown to improve mood and reduce feelings of anxiety. It's like a ray of sunshine in a bottle.
- For a more floral option, try ylang-ylang. This sweet-smelling oil can help calm your mind and reduce stress. It's like a bouquet of relaxation for your senses.
- Peppermint is also a great option for stress relief. Its invigorating scent can help wake you up and reduce tension. It's like a refreshing breeze on a hot summer day.
- Another classic option is chamomile. This gentle oil can help calm your mind and promote relaxation. It's like a warm hug in a bottle.
- If you're feeling particularly wound up, try vetiver. This earthy oil can help ground you and promote feelings of calmness. It's like a trip to the spa, without ever leaving your house.
- For a more exotic option, try patchouli. This musky oil can help promote feelings of relaxation and reduce tension. It's like a trip to a far-off land, without ever leaving your diffuser.
- If you're in need of a pick-me-up, try grapefruit. This energizing oil can help improve mood and reduce stress. It's like a shot of espresso, but for your emotions.
- And last but not least, we have our very own Kula Brand kava and kratom seltzers.
These delicious beverages are made with high-quality kava and kratom extracts, as well as other natural ingredients, to create a refreshing and delicious beverage that can help promote relaxation and stress relief. Plus, they're low in calories and sugar, so you can enjoy them guilt-free. It's like a relaxing tropical vacation in a can.
A BIT THIRSTY?
WARNING: ONLY FOR USE AS A BOTANICAL SPECIMEN. MITRAGYNA SPECIOSA IS AN UNAPPROVED DIETARY INGREDIENT. THE MANUFACTURERS/RE-SELLERS OF THIS PRODUCT, THEREFORE, CANNOT ADVISE ON ITS USE. INGESTING MITRAGYNA SPECIOSA CAN BE DANGEROUS. CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN ABOUT POTENTIAL INTERACTIONS, OTHER POTENTIAL POSSIBLE COMPLICATIONS, AND PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES BEFORE CONSIDERING THIS PRODUCT. BY OPENING THIS PACKAGE, YOU ACCEPT FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE USE OF THE PRODUCT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY ADVERSE EVENTS OR HEALTH COMPLICATIONS. INFORM YOUR PHYSICIAN OF THE ALKALOID CONTENT LABELED ON THE PACKAGE. THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN STERILIZED; ALL POTENTIAL CONTAMINANTS ARE REMOVED FOR SAFETY PURPOSES. MANUFACTURERS / RE-SELLERS ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE USE OR MISUSE OF THIS PRODUCT.
WARNING: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND ANIMALS. MITRAGYNA SPECIOSA PRODUCTS MAY ONLY BE POSSESSED OR CONSUMED BY PERSONS 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. MITRAGYNA SPECIOSA MAY CAUSE INTOXICATION. INTOXICATING EFFECTS OF MITRAGYNA SPECIOSA PRODUCTS MAY BE DELAYED UP TO TWO HOURS. MITRAGYNA SPECIOSA USE WHILE PREGNANT OR BREASTFEEDING MAY BE HARMFUL. CONSUMPTION OF MITRAGYNA SPECIOSA PRODUCTS IMPAIRS YOUR ABILITY TO DRIVE AND OPERATE MACHINERY. PLEASE USE EXTREME CAUTION. YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL PARTS RELATED TO YOUR PURCHASE AND CONSUMPTION. ALWAYS CHECK WITH A PHYSICIAN BEFORE CONSUMING MITRAGYNA SPECIOSA PRODUCTS.
These statements and products presented on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration FDA. The products mentioned on this website are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure any diseases or health conditions. Therefore any information on this website is presented solely as the opinions of their respective authors who do not claim in any way shape or form to be medical professionals providing medical advice. The Kula Brand and its owners or employees cannot be held responsible for, and will not be liable for the inaccuracy or application of any information whatsoever herein provided. By purchasing our products you agree that you are aware and in compliance with your local county, state, or federal regulations. Must be 21 years or older to purchase Kratom. The US FDA has not approved kratom as a dietary supplement. We do not ship to the following states, cities and counties in the US where Kratom is banned: Alabama, Arkansas, Indiana, Rhode Island, Vermont, Wisconsin, Utah, Sarasota County, FL, Alcorn, Calhoun, Itawamba, Lowndes, Monroe, Noxubee, Prentiss, Tippah, Tishomingo, and Union County, MS, Corinth, Derma, Fulton, Guntown, Iuka, Mantachie, Marietta, New Albany, Okolona, Oxford, Pontotoc, Ripley, Saltillo, Senatobia and Vardaman, MS, Monument and Parker, CO, San Diego, CA, Jerseyville, IL, and Oceanside, CA.